Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Mary Jenkins' New Quilt Blog on the Block


I really love quilts and quilting and in one of my parallel lives I spend all day quilting......you know what I mean about parallel lives, I know, you told me how you would find the Needleprint Blog more interesting and useful if, as well as charts and jigsaws, we would also have free Time downloads! (I'm working on that.) Where was I? Yes, in a parallel life, quilting. So, you can imagine my delight when one of my favourite quilter-authors, Mary Jenkins, told me she now had a blog. I looked, loved and, and of course, couldn't wait to share with you. Just click here to Mary's delightful Little Welsh Quilts and Other Traditions blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my blog. I also love samplers and will be blogging about them soon!

    ReplyDelete